My name is Seth Kelly and I have been practicing my craft since the age of 10 when I first showed an interest by drawing on Sunday bulletins. I have always been interested in portraying life in the most realistic way possible, and I found that I was able to do this by drawing portraits of people. The human face is so unique, so beautiful and so telling of the many stages of life each has been through and I hope to bring all these elements out in each portrait I take on. I do all my drawings on 80lb paper and I use Derwent soft graphite pencils ranging from HB to 8B hardness. I require a high quality photo to work from and prefer to recieve them by email (see contact info below). I typically ask for a 2 week grace period depending on the number of projects I am working on. Please scroll to the bottom of this page for all pricing and contact information. Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoy what you see, and come back soon..... Next time as a returning customer!!

Friday, December 27, 2013

Pawpaw Allen

This has turned out to be one of my most favorite drawings ever. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment